Welcome to I Speak Dog – South Shore Dog Trainer
Obedience Dog Training and Behavior Modification
Is this your life now…?
- Does your dog have “selective hearing,” especially when there are distractions?
- Do you wish you could “speak” to your dog without repeating commands or becoming frustrated?
- Have you tried other training, or doing it on your own?
Imagine your life like this!
- Imagine your dog walking politely beside you down the street and neighbors commenting on his perfect behavior.
- Imagine giving one command and your dog lying on her bed while you answer the door. No jumping on guests or barking!
- Imagine your dog happily racing toward you when you say, “Come!”
If this sounds like the dog you would love to have, you have come to the right place. We can transform any dog, EVEN your dog! Together we can fix your problems with one of our programs. So send us an email or give us a call to chat about your dog and find out how we can help you.
You might have noticed we are not like a lot of other dog trainers. See how we are different and why we can assure you our dog training works!
Fill out the form on the contact us page to receive:
- A free invitation to our next monthly Pack Walk
- An email about how our dog training programs can help you and your dog
- Or you can call us at 617-513-8826 to see how we can get you on the fast track to a happier life with your dog!
More helpful information:
At I Speak Dog we teach obedience and behavior modification to dogs of all breeds and all ages. Yes, even your dog, especially your dog!
Along with providing a good foundation of obedience training, the problems we are most commonly called to correct through our behavior modification programs are: pulling on the leash, jumping, not coming, food aggression, dog aggression, counter surfing, rushing the door and excessive barking. If you are tired of any of these behaviors, call us today!
We think dog training on the South Shore of MA should be as straightforward and enjoyable as possible. We know that no two dogs or families are the same and our dog training is always tailored to your dog and your situation.
As South Shore dog trainers we regularly visit the towns of Hingham, Norwell, Duxbury, Hanover, Marshfield, Kingston, and Plymouth, Massachusetts to train dogs.